Sneak Peek - Grading

Our latest developments, releases and more...
TiesOli
Site Admin

Sneak Peek - Grading

Post by TiesOli »

Again, Happy New Year to all of you and here is a little sneak peek at our upcoming grading with the next update.
In this video I'm showing you where we are right now with it and how you can work with it already...

For all those of you, who would like to try their hands on it already, just email us at support@whiterabbitcad.com and we will send you an "early access" Beta version. The release should be ready very soon, too, but we'd like to make sure it's all running smoothly and still have to wrap up the other rather stunning language implementation. More on that later, too! :bl:

Welcome to 2022! :bounce:
AthenessaDesigns

Re: Sneak Peek - Grading

Post by AthenessaDesigns »

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am so excited. I have been teaching myself grading and individually manipulate points and curves as part of my practicing. This is amazing! White Rabbit CAD continues to exceed my expectations and continues to be all I ever wanted in a digital pattern drafting software at a price I could afford! Thank you thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!

PS- Email incoming. I'd love to beta test!
Follow Me into Worlds of Imagination

Ashley aka The Mystic Seamstress
Athenessa Designs LLC
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

HA! Wonderful! :hug:
That is what it's all about, really. We're wrapping up a slightly improved beta for you today! :tu:
Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Excellent development!
Congratulations Oli and Taron. White Rabbit CAD has an effective tool for pattern grading.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Thank you, Roberto! :beer:
It is only the first rendition of it, so to say, representing the foundation for the feature. There is a lot more to come, including more complex interpolation options to handle rotations properly and possibly leap sequencing, which would allow you to automate more diverse grading across all desired sizes. 8-)
Pilou

Post by Pilou »

Appetizing! :)
Formula a little complex but the rest seems cool! 8-)
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

We probably should post another sneak peek for what else is coming and we are almost done! Massive additions, massive improvements, many big strides towards our ultimate goal to be a one-stop-shop for all things patternmaking. :hyper:

I'll make another post shortly. We're still focused on the big release!