Jumpsuit

This place is all about you, a chance to showcase your creations, celebrate them with all of us and gather some feedback. :br:
Forum rules
Always be proud of your creations and kind to all, who share theirs! :tu:
AmosG

Jumpsuit

Post by AmosG »

I love how this program has made tedious and complex projects much easier and quicker to do. Here is something i dreaded to even attempt to make in start of 2021 cause of how long i feared it would take to do with paper and the shear number of pattern pieces involved (hence high chance of errors). And at the end of 2021 i was able to make it with ease and finish the pattern in less than 2 days with not a single error. :ud: it just blows my mind how much this program has change how i view pattern drafting. Thanks white rabbit team.
Attachments
jmps200-min.jpeg
jmps200-min.jpeg (308.03 KiB) Viewed 10522 times
jmps5.png
jmps5.png (180.01 KiB) Viewed 10522 times
jmps400-min.jpeg
jmps400-min.jpeg (321.04 KiB) Viewed 10522 times
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: Jumpsuit

Post by TiesOli »

You are incredible, your jumpsuit is incredible and incredibly adorable and you can't imagine just how happy you are making us! :bounce: :hug:
Totally brilliant! :tu:

While the upcoming grading is great for, well, grading, patterns like yours with all those styled sections may benefit a great deal from the additional possibilities that come with our implementation of grading. But we intend to add a lot more features to handle complex designs and this piece of yours is truly inspiring! :beer:

Congratulations on your first showcase post and we cannot wait to see more from you! Absolutely wonderful! :hyper: