My WIP

This place is all about you, a chance to showcase your creations, celebrate them with all of us and gather some feedback. :br:
Forum rules
Always be proud of your creations and kind to all, who share theirs! :tu:
Meka Adediran

My WIP

Post by Meka Adediran »

White Rabbit CAD v1.0.148  _Faux collar lapel B92.hop_ 24_11_2020 8_06_54 PM.png
White Rabbit CAD v1.0.148 _Faux collar lapel B92.hop_ 24_11_2020 8_06_54 PM.png (163.39 KiB) Viewed 26620 times
Magic collar lapel png.png
Magic collar lapel png.png (56.04 KiB) Viewed 26620 times
Still haven't decided on the type of sleeve to use for this jacket - I'm very open to suggestions :D
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: My WIP

Post by TiesOli »

WAH, you just snug that in there! :o :bounce:
Brilliant! My goodness, there's a German expression, which would be such a beautiful fit for this occasion. When somebody already is an expert in something with plenty of experience, they call them an "old rabbit", hahaha...and wow, you are an expert for sure! Wonderful! :tu: :bl:

Oli and I will ponder over what sleeve ideas may come to us. You have such a spirited style, ready to explore sensibly, tastefully and with this great connection to a kind of playful, almost futuristic chic in this case. It's VERY inspiring and quite challenging for us to even think we could possibly suggest something to you that could do your ideas justice. But we shall try! 8-)

Fantastic, Meka! The lapel is so wild...GREAT!!!

Hmmm, I'm still wondering whether it's a good idea to carefully compliment the waist or to make sure it won't take away the attention from the lapel, but support the kind of mildly broad flow of it, possibly a bit of flare, almost like a bit toward a hint of kimono, but just regarding a kind of straightness. Certainly would make me want to experiment a bit. I guess, the important thing is to let the "statement" of the lapel stand out and not overload variety. Well, you are a wonderful designer and we're really excited to see your vision manifest completely as it surely will.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

I'm trying to experiment a little with potential styles. I don't normally do fashion sketches and I don't know how much sense I make with my attempt, but it sure is fun. I hope, you don't mind me posting them, because I don't want to clutter up your wonderful thread. Thus, don't be shy and tell me, if you'd prefer to keep it a bit cleaner! It would not hurt my feelings, I promise! :hug:
MekaMagicIdeas.jpg
MekaMagicIdeas.jpg (54.65 KiB) Viewed 26601 times
Meka Adediran

Post by Meka Adediran »

Wow!!!- you are too modest

Your sketches make so much sense- Thank you. ( I don't know how to sketch nearly as good as you)

I love the extra waist detail too ( Waistband or Belt). Ill take both sleeves please :D

Then I will have different versions of it and probably make variations with the skirt part too ( the ideas have started to flow)

Thanks a bunch. I'm having soo much fun.

Please keep posting - its inspirational!! :bounce:
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Woops, haha, we could've sworn there was a belt. :oops: :hihi:
But it really does look neat! Either way, actually. :shrug: :tu:

Phewww, I'm so happy you like it and I have even managed to make you believe I was modest! 8-) :hyper:

But, really, you are making me get very excited about exploring fashion sketching. Your encouragement truly fuels that brand new flame. But even more so it's your amazing skill to just make your designs manifest. That is such a gift. Not to mention how very, very proud you are making us for having chosen our Rabbit to help make it happen! :br: :bounce: :bl:

:? I should manage my use of emojies... but this one just has to be added: :hug:
Meka Adediran

Post by Meka Adediran »

Hello everyone -
How are you all doing? Its been a whiiillllle!!!

let me just drop this here to encourage someone :D

Have a great week... cant wait to be inspired by your work

:beer:
Attachments
toile
toile
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 2.17.39 PM.jpeg (33.6 KiB) Viewed 26056 times
pattern
pattern
HoM2.PNG (80.41 KiB) Viewed 26056 times
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Hurray, Meka is back in action! :bounce:

Wow, that sure looks very sophisticated! Love the fact that even the pattern itself looks like a work of art. :tu:
Follows and accentuates the body contours beautifully. Very, very creative! You're making us most certainly super proud! :bl: :bl:
Meka Adediran

Post by Meka Adediran »

Thanks a lot :P

Waiting for others to showcase.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

They will come, sooner or later. And they'll all look to you as a guiding light! :D
Meka Adediran

Post by Meka Adediran »

@tiesol :tu:

ok. this is this weeks inspiration :D . A little easier to achieve thank the last

sketched the design for this in 2019. WR has helped me actualize it in CAD with ease

Thanks Taron and Olivera :hug:
Attachments
Toile
Toile
Split Jacket Toile.png (78.21 KiB) Viewed 26015 times
Pattern
Pattern
Split Jacket Pattern.PNG (42.85 KiB) Viewed 26015 times