Labeling display window looses the data

Any questions regarding features, parameters or anything you wish to know, here's the easiest place for us to find and answer them. Don't hold back, we're here to help! :bl:
Forum rules
Technical matters can be very dry and may require plenty of details at times. Try to describe your situation and don't get scared, when we ask about your operating system or hardware. All will be well! :geek:
IoanaS

Labeling display window looses the data

Post by IoanaS »

Hi again,

Another issue I have encoutered is in the Labeling window, as it does not save the info after a file is closed.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 10.48.54.png
Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 10.48.54.png (62.8 KiB) Viewed 12756 times
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: Labeling display window looses the data

Post by TiesOli »

Do you mean, the pattern piece data didn't load back in properly? That may be related to your hop file issue then, I'd imagine. Well, I really hope you choose to send us your file so we can examine what might've happened. I don't remember having seen that happening before, but it would explain a lot!

Let's investigate!
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Oh, by the way, there's one curious little quirk that we still have in there, and that is that you should always use ENTER to confirm text inputs like for labels or descriptions. It's a tricky little quirk that needs some working out, because we have a highly customized GUI.
For now, watch out that you always hit ENTER when you have written something. :?
IoanaS

Post by IoanaS »

Haha! It works now with Enter little quirk. Yahoooo!!!
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

:bounce: Haha...woops. :hihi:
You've already made us look into it again and we have actually fixed this for the upcoming update! :D