Lost work because of saving issues

Any questions regarding features, parameters or anything you wish to know, here's the easiest place for us to find and answer them. Don't hold back, we're here to help! :bl:
Forum rules
Technical matters can be very dry and may require plenty of details at times. Try to describe your situation and don't get scared, when we ask about your operating system or hardware. All will be well! :geek:
IoanaS

Lost work because of saving issues

Post by IoanaS »

Hi all,

I was very happy about the soft, and I finally seem to get my way around it. Then, surprise....I have lost a couple of hours of work, as the saving and saving as...stopped working. I have managed to save the PDF of all the work, and the labels, and all the details I have added, but when I try to open the hop file, it is missing all that info. I don't want to be rude, but on a paid subscription this is a bit ridiculous. Please advise what has happened and how we prevent this from happening in the future.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: Lost work because of saving issues

Post by TiesOli »

Hi Ioana,
most certainly that's not supposed to happen! If you don't mind, could you send us your hop file? You could just email it to us, that would be perfect.
We have a new version almost ready, which has a great number of improvements It's not impossible that you ran into an issue we already have addressed. However, whatever happened to you, we will throw ourselves at it immediately, once we know more. You're hop file might help tremendously.

Luckily you won't ever have to wait long for updates, because it is a subscription and is tied to rather quick fixing. We're constantly expanding its features as well, which can- on occasion- lead to some hick-ups, no matter how hard we're trying to avoid them, of course. :oops:

And thank you so much for using the forum, too, that's fantastic! :tu:
Hopefully we'll manage to make you feel happy about it all right away and possibly even inspire you to post a little showcase!? We absolutely love seeing what you're creating! :hyper:

But, yes, no worries, we're with you! :bl: