cursor malfunction

Any questions regarding features, parameters or anything you wish to know, here's the easiest place for us to find and answer them. Don't hold back, we're here to help! :bl:
Forum rules
Technical matters can be very dry and may require plenty of details at times. Try to describe your situation and don't get scared, when we ask about your operating system or hardware. All will be well! :geek:
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: cursor malfunction

Post by TiesOli »

No, I don't think so. The trouble seems to be Mojave and some cursor settings, possibly. BUT the next update of WR is almost ready. We have to do just a few tests and then it can go out. It will allow you to switch to system cursor!

Hang in there! :br: :br: :br:
EmmanuelleB

Post by EmmanuelleB »

i will be patient and it will be a big party when i can use wr. :bl: :bounce:
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

I'd still consider upgrading your OS, though. I'm not sure what applications of yours could run into trouble, but the differences between Mojave and Catalina are not as frightening as they were from El Capitan to any newer version, I believe. Mojave obviously had some strange bugs. :?
EmmanuelleB

Post by EmmanuelleB »

I just uprgaded to "big sur" but I still have the same problem.
apple update took me straight from mojave to big sur.
I'm looking for what can disturb my little cursor :D
Cursor update will also be for big sur?

I hope you don't bore you with my questions.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Oh, no, you can keep asking away, I'm happy to be there for you! :geek: :D
...you should've some surprise in your email. Hopefully this will resolve the issue, if all goes well! ;)
EmmanuelleB

Post by EmmanuelleB »

ME and MY CURSOR :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Capture d’écran 2021-03-10 à 11.17.19.png
Capture d’écran 2021-03-10 à 11.17.19.png (128.92 KiB) Viewed 17915 times
Et voilà, i draft my basic sleeve :bounce:
Thank you again Taron.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

AWESOME! Now you can swing into action properly! :hyper:
Looking smooth already! :D :tu:
...on to the showcases, haha!
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

By the way, I googled the cursor issue on Macs and this appears to be not uncommon at all. It may be a hardware problem, likely related to the graphics card or its memory. Here's the Q&A: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questio ... se-pointer

There are various suggestions on how to "fix" it in the answers. Some suggest something as simple as switching display resolutions back and forth one time. Others appear more concerned. But as long as you can still work with it, this may all be fine enough right now. If any other applications begin to have troubles with the mouse cursor, you know it's time to get the computer looked at. :shrug: :geek:

In the meantime, well, you know we are here for you as best we can and see to it, that your Rabbit keeps on hopping! :bl: :D