dart manipulation, apex point disappears

Any questions regarding features, parameters or anything you wish to know, here's the easiest place for us to find and answer them. Don't hold back, we're here to help! :bl:
Forum rules
Technical matters can be very dry and may require plenty of details at times. Try to describe your situation and don't get scared, when we ask about your operating system or hardware. All will be well! :geek:
EmmanuelleB

dart manipulation, apex point disappears

Post by EmmanuelleB »

Hello,

I cannot select the lines of my dart. As soon as I select the line, the apex point disappears.
Thanks for your help.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: dart manipulation, apex point disappears

Post by TiesOli »

Oh, my goodness, you're fantastic, Emmanuelle. This should bring some fire to the forum, haha! :hug:
Again, sorry for the late reply and I almost missed your second post. It's been a hectic day for us here as we're finally reworking the website, too.

OK, for such situations, it's ideal for us to have some screenshot of your situation to get a bit of an idea what might be happening. Right now I can only assure you that it all works well, but we may have to show you some more, regarding how to go about it.

We have some little tutorial on Dart Transfer on Youtube:

...but thanks for the reminder, we will naturally add a nice mini tutorial in our internal tutorial series. There are still a few features missing and so much more to show. :bl:
EmmanuelleB

Post by EmmanuelleB »

Hello,

I have watched this video several times but I still can't do it.
There is something I must do wrong but I don't know which one.
Besides, I watched all your videos, on the site, on pinterest and youtube. :D
I am a real fan. :tu: :bl:
Thank you a million times for your software.

TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Ahhh, grrrrrr....I so saw that coming, too. :? I'm guessing, those are two patterpieces?

Well, dart transfer only works on single patternpieces. But single patternpieces can look just like that and it's such a common situation that we chose to feature this in our video, despite the potential confusion this could create. :oops:

I will have to record a little video for you later, when the noise level around us goes down a bit. Will be the late afternoon, I'm afraid. But I'll be happy to show you in detail. :geek:
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

And I almost forgot the first video I wanted to do for you, but here it is:

Ahaha, I see, you found the other video already! Oh, how I wished I could speak French and actually so many more languages. Something tells me I will learn a few more along the way. Getting some lessons in Italian already from "Star", hehe.

Anyway, if you need a written explanation on some things, don't hesitate to ask and I write things down for you to run it through google translate or deepl.com . And I'm always open to getting some tips how I would say things in French! ;)