Troubleshooting

Any questions regarding features, parameters or anything you wish to know, here's the easiest place for us to find and answer them. Don't hold back, we're here to help! :bl:
Forum rules
Technical matters can be very dry and may require plenty of details at times. Try to describe your situation and don't get scared, when we ask about your operating system or hardware. All will be well! :geek:
NadzifahM

Troubleshooting

Post by NadzifahM »

Hi,

I can't seem to understand the problem here. I downloaded white rabbit cad and installed it in my lapotop [Huawei]. Clicked it many times but it wont open. I'm using Windows 10. Then, I repeat the process and installed it in my desktop. Same problem happened.

Please help.
NadzifahM

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by NadzifahM »

Huawei Matebook D15
AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10GHz
RAM 8GB [6.94 GB usable]
64 bit Operating System, x64 based processor
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by TiesOli »

Hi Nadzifah,
thank you for having come to the forum with this. And it's unbelievable that your first experience with us has to be this curious mishap of ours. Something went wrong with the latest update and we will have to investigate further.

In the meantime we have uploaded version 1.0.148 again.

Your computer sounds just fine and should not be any problem at all! :tu:

We really apologize profusely and will make sure that the update will work before we send it out again. We have added a great deal of videos and had to add an entirely new section in the code, which apparently causes troubles elsewhere. Such a classic situation. All of our systems had no problems, but the moment it goes out the door... :oops:

But, no worries, it will also give us time to finish up the language packs, hopefully, so we may actually go to v1.0.150. In the meantime, we will upload the little tutorial videos here for all of you just as a little apology. In version 1.0.150 you will find them integrated in White Rabbit's help menu and possibly some more, too.