Introducing ourselves...

Here we may get to know each other and share our ideas and impressions
TiesOli
Site Admin

Introducing ourselves...

Post by TiesOli »

Feel free to introduce yourself here, share your thoughts and enjoy our growing community. We're already excited to getting to know you! :hyper:

We are TiesOli, your White Rabbit CAD team:

Olivera, founder of TiesOli as well as head of design and development for White Rabbit CAD.
I love to explore the depth of pattern design, particularly for costumes, but also for fashion. I have worked on several movie and theater productions in Los Angeles and also created costumes for art photography. In my youth I had studied computer science, but eventually followed my heart to get my masters degree as pattern cutter in Germany (Staatl. gepr. Schnittdirektrice für Industrieschnitt). During my studies I have recognized the need for better drafting software and chose to dedicate myself to creating just that and White Rabbit CAD became my passion.

Taron, co-founder of TiesOli and (not so)quiet mastermind of the hidden technologies within White Rabbit CAD.
I have been a visual effects artist for over 20 years and have been programming for over 30 years. I've worked on over a dozen Hollywood movie productions as everything from vfx artist to animation director and eventually head of R&D, developing groundbreaking technologies for character animation, rendering and effects. Eventually I saw much greater use for my ideas in the creation of tools and began writing software for artists. When Olivera decided to create White Rabbit CAD I joined her efforts with tremendous pleasure. :hug: ...and here we are!