Happy Holidays

Here we may get to know each other and share our ideas and impressions
AthenessaDesigns

Happy Holidays

Post by AthenessaDesigns »

I know I am a little late for some, and a little earlier for others, but happiest of holidays for my fellow bunnies who celebrate. I am looking forward to what the next year will bring, both in my own projects, and in this amazing wonderful software. Thank you and blessed wishes.
Follow Me into Worlds of Imagination

Ashley aka The Mystic Seamstress
Athenessa Designs LLC
TiesOli
Site Admin

Re: Happy Holidays

Post by TiesOli »

Thank you, Ashley, and all the blessings to you for the coming new year.
:beer:

Awww, dang, we were going back and forth regarding writing a nice Holiday post for all, distracted by continued work on the next big update, which is coming closer and closer, and wondering how to handle all the different cultures, recognizing this special time of the year. It's such a big privilege for us to be there for all, one day we will find the right way to let our hearts being read universally.

There are plenty of amazing things waiting to get out of the gates, it's difficult to hold back and not talk about them all! :hyper: :hihi:
But it's save to say that we are embracing new technologies and aim to support their use naturally, bringing the whole process of pattern cutting and actually cutting out the pattern to the 21st century and saving plenty of trees and nerves, haha. (Though, probably disappointing some cats a little).
Then there are features to round off the set and ensure that all is covered well. While we have our eye on all sorts of potential innovations, we also know that fundamentals must be as strong as they can be.

Anyway, a big hug to you all and our best wishes to all of us, too! :hug:
...and thanks, again, Ashley for the sweet blessing!