Tutorial Wishlist

Here you will find exclusive tutorials we post only for you!
Your wishes for particular tutorials are always welcome.
TiesOli
Site Admin

Tutorial Wishlist

Post by TiesOli »

Dear Subscribers,

in this part of the forum, we will post various tutorials that are exclusive to you as well as public tutorials.
If you have any wish for a tutorial on the use of a particular White Rabbit CAD feature, or even certain construction maneuvers, please, don't hold back and post your wishes by replying to this thread! :bl:

:br: Your White Rabbit CAD team
CecileA

Re: Tutorial Wishlist

Post by CecileA »

could you tell me the way of marking the notches on a point please ?
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Absolutely, Cecile, with pleasure! Straight to the top of the list! :tu:
AthenessaDesigns

Post by AthenessaDesigns »

I'd love to see some of the slash and srpread tutorials. I think I have them working right but..then again...
Follow Me into Worlds of Imagination

Ashley aka The Mystic Seamstress
Athenessa Designs LLC
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Oh dear, they are the most fun to show, too. Although, soon we have even more exciting tutorials to make. But, yes, great, slash and spread/pivot deserves a closer look. It's actually quite incredible what can be done with them. We also have planned updates for them, but I'm a little hesitant to mention those already. There's still so much to do for the upcoming update. Still we're excited about all our plans and what magic it will put into your hands! :hyper: 8-)
MelanieH

Post by MelanieH »

Hi,
I’m having trouble figuring out grain lines and buttons/ buttonholes? Do buttons and holes need a line to live on?
Thanks
M
TiesOli
Site Admin

Post by TiesOli »

Hi Melanie,
many of these symbols can only be applied to patternpieces. Although we are planning on potentially changing that in the future, for now you'll have to have made a patternpiece. Then these symbols become active.
When you then choose to make a button, for example, you have to have a patternpiece in your drawing area and then:
• activate the button feature
• click on the patternpiece in the drawing area
• then just place the button or buttons where you wish them to go. Snapping works as well, if you made yourself a reference line or lines, but they are not necessary.

I'll make a little tutorial for you! :bl:
MelanieH

Post by MelanieH »

Thanks!
I've got the pattern piece we worked on before and have a guide line. I am opening the pattern piece in the drawing area under "finishing" and selecting "button".
m